1. Has the dentist placed thousands of dental implants with the highest success rate possible? Dr. Michael Freimuth has placed and restored thousands of dental implants with a 99% success rate.
2. Is the dentist Board Certified by the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry? Dr. Freimuth is one of only 600 dentists worldwide that has Diplomate status in the ABOI. This is recognized by many as the highest credentials available in the field. Dr. Freimuth is also a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow and Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry as well as a Master of the Misch International Implant Institute and a Mentor at the Kois Center.
3. Does the dental practice place AND restore dental implants? Dr. Freimuth takes full responsibility for the entire implant process. The surgical placement and restoration of your implant case is done entirely at our office.
4. Does the dentist utilize an in-office CT Scan machine for ALL implant cases? Dr. Freimuth has one of the few in-office CT Scan machines in the Wheat Ridge area, and every implant case is planned with a CT Scan for safety and precision.
5. What does the dentist do for continuing education on dental implants and bone grafting? Throughout the year Dr. Freimuth completes many continuing education courses as well as teaches fellow dentists. He attends oral healthcare conferences, locally, regionally, and nationally. He also attends seminars and lectures and participates in hands-on workshops.