The Prettau® Difference
Some of the reasons why more and more patients are choosing Prettau® Zirconia over porcelain include:
- Durability: Patients will eventually have to return to their dentist to have their porcelain restorations repaired or replaced. Fortunately, zirconia is so strong that it is resistant to chipping and fracturing, which will save you time in the dentist’s chair.
- Stability: Prettau® Zirconia has a higher degree of bending strength than porcelain. This key advantage of the material helps to ensure the stability of the restoration, even against the toughest bite forces.
- Longevity: ProSmile Dental Arts Laboratory is so confident in the longevity of the Prettau® Implant Bridge that we offer a full five-year warranty on our Prettau® products.
- Resistance to Staining: In addition to its strength and durability, zirconia is resistant to stains and discoloration. This means that with proper care your restoration can look as beautiful and natural in ten years as it did on the day it was placed.
- Improved Oral Health: Unlike acrylic and other materials used to fabricate implant-retained dentures, zirconia is resistant to plaque buildup.
- Biocompatibility: For a porcelain restoration to provide optimal strength, it needs to be fused to metal. In contrast, Prettau® Zirconia offers unrivaled strength in a completely biocompatible material that does not contain any metal.
Cost of the Prettau® Implant Bridge
If you need to replace most or all of your teeth, the Prettau® Implant Bridge combines the stability of dental implants and beautiful, natural-looking aesthetics to restore the health, comfort, and appearance of your smile.
While this solution can require more of an investment than traditional restorations, it can provide a wealth of benefits that more than justify the expense. Dr. Michael Freimuth can help you understand the cost of the Prettau® Implant Bridge during a consultation at his Wheat Ridge, Colorado practice. If you would like to learn more about this life-changing option for replacing missing teeth, please contact us today.
Factors Affecting Cost
A number of factors affect the overall cost of the Prettau® Implant Bridge. These include:
- Your choice of dentist: Placing and restoring an implant is a delicate and complex procedure. Navigating the limited space of the oral cavity to ensure the most comfortable and effective fit requires extensive skill and experience. In general, an experienced dentist’s fees are higher than those of a less experienced dentist. However, trusting your care to an experienced dentist is the surest way to achieve long-term satisfaction and avoid the need for costly revision procedures.
- Number of implants required: The price of this option increases with the number of implants needed to support the bridge.
- Preparatory procedures: Dental implants require sufficient jawbone density. However, when a patient loses teeth, the jawbone will begin to atrophy, or shrink. If you have waited a long time to address missing teeth, you may require a preparatory procedure such as bone grafting. Or, if your sinuses lay too close to the treatment area in the upper jaw, your dentist may recommend a sinus lift, a process of augmenting the upper jaw with donor tissue.
Investing in Your Future
Many patients agree that the incredible benefits of the Prettau® Implant Bridge make this solution a worthwhile investment. With its natural appearance, superior strength, and stability, patients can eat any foods they choose, speak clearly, and smile with confidence.
Meanwhile, patients wearing traditional dentures and bridges must often have their restorations relined to accommodate the changes in the shape of the jaw. Dental implants, on the other hand, effectively halt the jawbone atrophy that follows tooth loss. Because the Prettau® Implant Bridge is anchored to dental implants. wearers can depend on this restoration to achieve and maintain an excellent fit.
The Prettau® Bridge Warranty
At ProSmile, we want patients to not only be satisfied with their newly restored smiles, but also secure in the quality and durability of Prettau® appliances. For this reason, ProSmile Dental Arts Laboratory offers a five-year limited warranty on our Prettau® Implant Bridge. This certifies that the Prettau® Bridge is made according to your specific needs and approved by ProSmile Dental Arts Laboratory to provide functional and aesthetic benefits. If specific criteria are met, a failed device will be repaired or replaced by the lab without charge for the cost of materials and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover:
- Expenses relating to removal or insertion of your appliance.
- Failure of a dental implant.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, abuse, failure of a supportive implant fixtures, implant parts, or hard or soft tissue structures, or any treatment of those issues.
- Claims lacking documentation such as radiographs and photographs indicating the problematic issue.
- Failure as a result of poor dental hygiene or improper adjustments.
- Damage resulting from the use of screws or parts that were not supplied, or approved by ProSmile Dental Arts Laboratory.
- Pontics, cantilevers, and implant spacing not approved by ProSmile Dental Arts Laboratory.
Contact Us to Learn More
To learn more about the advantages that the Prettau® Implant Bridge has to offer, please reach out to our practice today. We look forward to using our respected expertise to transform your smile.